JOIN OUR TEAM
GreenAer in Dublin and Mullingar are Ireland’s Electric Bike Specialists. We’re proud to offer our customers the largest portfolio of e-bikes in Ireland and to be very involved in our community. With GreenAer we have created a fun, productive, and healthy work environment for our team members passionate about the personal transport revolution. We believe that every employee at GreenAer contributes to the positive experience that we provide to the cyclists whom we serve. We’re looking for enthusiastic and committed people to join our team.
GreenAer offers competitive wages, paid time off, opportunities for growth, and a generous employee discount. If you feel that you are qualified and are interested in an exciting career with us and the fastest growing segment of the bike industry, we’d love to hear from you!
Service Manager, Repair & Maintenance Mechanic
GreenAer is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented bicycle technician to join our team. Minimum 2 years experience in a retail environment, must love the cycling lifestyle, be devoted to customer service, and be dedicated to completing assignments and projects to meet the high standards of quality at GreenAer. With a strong mechanical background, we will develop your skills in electric bike assembly, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Reliability, patience, and consistency are a must. Successful applicants will have excellent communication and people skills, eagerness to learn, and a strong work ethic.
- Competent computer and register skills
- Workshop management: Familiarity with stock taking systems and stocking
- Work with others to reach a mutual goal of efficiency and professionalism
- Apply customer service skills to exceed customer’s expectations
- Promote GreenAer values and standards
- Be an ambassador of eBikes
- Minimum of 2 years retail shop experience as a bicycle mechanic
- Working knowledge of all aspects of bicycle repair, including the latest products, technologies and service techniques.
- Knowledge of suspension, wheel building and bleeding brakes
- Initiative and the ability to identify and implement changes that improve workflow or turn-around time
- Strong organizational skills
Please review our position descriptions and email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include your salary requirements and specify which position you are applying for. Thank you for your interest in joining our team