This second hand electric bike was bought in 2013 and has a 52cm aluminium frame. It is in excellent condition. The 350W Bosch Classic Speed motor gives a precise and constant assistance up to 45 km/h!
The 400Wh Bosch Powerpack battery is still holding its capacity well, with up to 90km on eco mode.
This Kalkhoff Endeavous BS10 has been serviced regularly by our mechanics and was finely tuned before being advertised.
- Frame E-Bike Bosch Speed, alloy, internal cable routing
- Fork Suntour NCX-D remote lockout
- Motor Bosch Speed 36 V / 350 W
- Assistance levels Eco +30% / Tour +100% / Sport +180% / Turbo +250%
- Battery Bosch Li-Ion 36V / 400Wh
- Max. assisted speed 45kph / 28mph
- Intuvia Display a smart plug-in “ignition key”, the new Intuvia on-board computer gets the eBike up and running and is a smart removable data storage device too. Its clear design and separate control unit attached to the handlebar offers the rider a wealth of information and achoice of five assistance levels. Also comes with built-in USB for powering your gadgets.
- Gears 10-speed Shimano Deore XT
- Shifters Shimano SLX
- Cassette Shimano HG62
- Crank Kalkhoff Bosch, Aluminium CNC
- Handlebar Concept SL Riser, oversize
- Stem Concept SL, adjustable
- Saddle Wing Flex
- Seatpost Concept EX
- Brakes Magura MT 4 Speed
- Tyres Marathon Plus puncture resistant 42-622, with hi-vis reflective stripe
- Mudguards SKS, plastic with reflector, rear spoiler
- Rack 3-legged, aluminum
- Headlight B&M Lumotec IQ Cyo R, LED
- Backlight B&M Toplight Flat
- Colour Magic black matt and green