Impulse Speed 2.0
The Endeavour S10 features the 350W Impulse Speed 2.0 mid drive built and designed by Kalkhoff, which delivers a smooth and constant assistance up to 45km/h.
Kalkhoff equipped their Endeavour S10 with a large 612Wh battery (36V / 17Ah), allowing up to 90km of range in one charge.
High quality components
It is equipped with the Shimano Deore XT 10sp gearing system, combined with the Shift Sensor technology of the Impulse 2.0, for a precise gear change.
The 350 W motor offers a steady and silent support.
The geometry and components use result in amazing riding sensation: the Endeavour S11 is extremely nimble and well balanced.
The Endeavour S10 also features Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes, providing an impressive braking power, to stay in control even when cruising at 45km/h!
The bike comes fully equipped with mudguards, powerful lights, kickstand and a rear carrier.
- Frame: Impulse V2, alloy
- Fork: RST Pulse, magnesium, remote lockout
- Motor: Impulse 2.0 Speed 36V / 350W, with shift-sensor technology
- Display: Impulse Center LCD with operating throttle, pushing assistance
- Battery: Impulse Li-Ion 36V / 612Wh
- Brakes: Magura MT5 Speed, hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Lever: Magura MT5 Speed, 4-finger
- Cassette: Shimano HG62
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT
- Shifter: Shimano SLX
- Bottom bracket: Kalkhoff Impulse, alloy
- Translation: front: 44, rear: 11-34
- Handlebar: Concept EX riser
- Stem: Concept SL, adjustable
- Saddle: HE: Fizik Rondine / DT: Fizik Vitesse
- Seatpost: Concept EX
- Hubs: front: Shimano XT, rear: Shimano XT
- Rims: Concept SDR light, with eyelets
- Tires: Schwalbe Energizer Life, 40-622
- Headlight: B & M Lumotec IQ Cyo R, LED
- Taillight: B & M Toplight Flat
- Carrier: Tour 3-leg, alloy