Ultralight and easy to use, the Knog Blinder 1 is a fantastic add-on to a bike, with 20 lumens and an autonomy of up to 11 hours.
Once the low charge indicator shows up, simply plug the light to charge into a USB port!
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 500 metres.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. The light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Burn Time: Burn time of over 2-hours in constant and up to 11-hours eco-flash mode.
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars/rear-posts and frames of 22–32mm.
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder 1 is IP66 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements.
- Testing: The Blinder 1 has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 33mm
- Weight: 15g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone. Polycarbonate Lens, Latch and Housing. Hard anodised aluminium fascia.
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the lights lifetime
- Front Light: 20 Lumens (LED Rating)