One of the great new features are the 2 (front) or 3 (rear) interchangeable straps, in case they wear out or suddenly break.
Their beams range from ultra-focused to ultra-wide to suit different environments, with unique flash patterns.
Their great autonomy allows a burn time of up to 6 hours in constant beam and up to 59 hours in eco-flash mode.
Once flat, the Blinder can easily be charged via USB; no need to buy new batteries!
Top Features of the Knog Blinder
- RUNTIME : 6 hrs (steady / low), 59 hrs (eco flash).
- LEDs : Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- BEAM ANGLE : 90°
- BAR DIAMETERS : Fits handlebars / seatposts 22-32mm+ and aero posts.
- INTEGRATED USB PLUG : Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- BUTTON : Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of light. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- STORAGE MODE : If light is not to be used for a long period of time then the light can be placed in to storage mode (see instructions for full details).
- STRAPS : Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment
- 100% WATERPROOF: The Blinder MOB’s are IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- LIGHT DIMENSIONS: 42 x 42 x 62mm
- WEIGHT: 37g
- MATERIALS: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone. Polycarbonate Lens, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- USB: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- FRONT OUTPUT: 80 lumens (LED Rating)
- REAR OUTPUT: 44 lumens (LED Rating)
- BIKE ATTACHMENT : Two removable silicone FRONT light straps for bars 22-27mm / 27-32mm. Three removable silicone REAR light straps for posts 22-32mm