Orbea Optima E40
€2,299.00 Incl VAT
The new Orbea Optima E40 is the lightest stepthrough electric bike in our range and one of the best performing models on the market . It comes equipped with hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano Deore shifters.
Optima Asphalt – It’s all about Balance
Optima is an apparently “regular” bicycle, but both the design and the ergonomics of the new Optima are innovative. It is a bike designed to be used as an electric bicycle from the conceptual design phase. resulting in better performance and sleek design.
The battery is one of the most noticeable components of an eBike system, so every step has been taken to find the lightest, smallest and most discreet unit. Gain’s Enough Energy concept provides you with enough battery power, not more. It eliminates the need for a bulky, high-output battery that needs to be removed from the bike.
Drive System Motor
The heart of Optima, the rear hub motor is the key to Gain’s Enough Power concept. The sophisticated drive system provides enough smooth and reliable assistance at levels designed to enhance your ride, not dominate it. And since the motor is at the hub, you’ll experience drag-free pedalling when Optima is not providing a push.
A compact iWoc TRIO controller adds functionality and interaction to Optima, adding more control over the lighting, battery, and assist lever of your bike.
The battery is one of the most noticeable components of an eBike system, so every step has been taken to find the lightest, smallest and most discreet unit. Optima’s Enough Energy concept provides you with enough battery power, not more. It eliminates the need for a bulky, high-output battery that needs to be removed from the bike.
Optima’s smooth and balanced assist requires an advanced sensor. Blending perfectly with Orbea’s effort to create a sleek and discrete system, the cassette lockring holds 20 magnets that are detected by the integrated dropout sensor. The system monitors your pedalling input and adjusts power accordingly.
Metallic Red, Blue (Gloss), Bluebird
- FRAME: Orbea Optima Hydroformed Alloy, Ebikemotion X35 internal battery
- FORK: Optima 400mm Alloy Post mount
- CRANKSET: Prowheel PRA105 42t
- HEADSET: VP-Z104PD 1-1/8″ Semi-Cartridge
- HANDLEBAR: Orbea City Riser Alu 640mm
- STEM: Orbea TDS-D617
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore M4100
- BRAKES: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-M4100 11-46t 10-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore M5120 SGS Shadow Plus
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- WHEELS: READY GR 29-700 C
- TYRES: Kenda 1172 700x50c
- PEDALS: VP-856 Black
- SEATPOST: Alloy 31.6x400mm Offset 0
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Milo Plus DR
- REAR CARRIER: Orbea Optima hidden stays
- MUDGUARD: SKS EDGE Alloy C56R
- FRONT LIGHT: Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO Pro E115 inverted position 310 lumens
- REAR LIGHT: Joss Spanninga Lineo XDS Dinamo
- CHAINGUARD: Sunon A017
- QUICK STAND: Ursus Power single adjust central
- MOTOR: Ebikemotion X35 Plus 25kmh
- BATTERY: Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A 248Wh ANT+
- DISPLAY: OC monochrome ANT+ LEV
- CHARGER: Ebikemotion X35
- REMOTE2: Ebikemotion iWoc TRIO
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE: Safety Lock