We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting personal information
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address, gender, date of birth);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods (including your name, delivery address, payment address, telephone numbers, email address and card details – we do not store sensitive payment card data on our own systems, this is managed by a 3rd party payment provider, Bank Of Ireland Payment Acceptance);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (including customer support queries via email, live chat conversations, the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- send you an text message with an update on the status of the repair(s) being carried out on your bike
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business
- personalize our website for you
- enable your use of the services available on our website
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on the last email newsletter received from us. You can also inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter via customer service
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email, text, and phone (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information); this will also include third party email processors
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: including the United States of America
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
Retaining personal information
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when using it to log in to our website).
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; there is no charge attached and provision of such information will be subject to:
- To the request being made electronically
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
- requests will be dealt with within one month
- Information of your right to complain to regulator can be found HERE
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You have the right to instruct us to amend any inaccurate information rectified at any time. You also have the right to be forgotten into a right of erasure
- All personal data provided will be in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or to provide it to another Data Controller if technically possible.
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
This website is owned and operated by Greenaer Mobility Limited.
Greenaer Mobility Limited is registered in the
Republic Of Ireland, 12a Magennis Place,
Pearse Street, Dublin 2, Dublin,
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms & Conditions
- Greenaer Mobility Limited is an Irish company and its currency is Euros (€) including VAT if not stated otherwise.
- If you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us please email us at email@example.com. You can also submit your complaint to an online dispute resolution process operated by the European Commission.
- Our Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
See our Returns Policy for full details on making an exchange or refund.
- We may refuse to accept an order if: we cannot obtain authorisation from the bank or suspect fraud, If there have been errors/issues with the description of the goods, If goods are no longer available
Vat & Duties
- Our retail prices are VAT inclusive. Normal rate is 23% and 13.5% on junior helmets.
- Orders originating in the UK might be subject to Duties, If this is applicable it is the customer’s responsibility to cover such charges related to customs and import of goods.
- All product information and images are supplied by the relevant manufacturers.
- Every care is taken to have the most up to date information available.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes to the product and component information appearing on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials. If you are unhappy with the changes of received product, it has to be unused and adhering to our Returns Policy
- Due to the volatility of the market environment. The most up to date price will be available to you at the point of purchase. Deposit secures your order at that price.
Colours on our website will vary slightly depending how your monitor is calibrated. We do our best to make sure all our images are true to the colour of the actual product you are purchasing but we cannot guarantee a perfect match every time due to the almost limitless variations in home monitor setups.
Clearance and sale items
Clearance/Sale items may have aesthetic imperfections which do not affect the performance of the product. Clearance/Sale items are sold as is and cannot be returned based on reasons stated above.
For any questions regarding clearance items please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Order Items
By “special order item” we mean any goods which are not normally stocked or need to be modified by Greenaer Mobility Limited and/or have to be ordered directly from one of our suppliers/manufacturers. We require full pre-payment for all special order items. You should inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and report any damage via email or by phone within 24hrs, If bought online and delivered. After that time we assume that you have accepted the item.
Special order goods are not returnable unless they are faulty (which will follow standard warranty process) or incorrect. We believe that there is plenty of opportunity during the consultation process to ensure that items you want to order will match your specifications and requirements and items are inspected on handover.
S-Pedelecs (HS or L1e-B) eBikes
Please consult your local laws and regulations, and any by-laws that may affect usage of HS eBikes (L1e-B) with over 0.25kw up to 1kw and between 25kmh up to 45kmh assistance levels before purchase.
These conditions are governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, and the application of the United Nations Convention of Contractors for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
We both agree to submit the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the district of Luxembourg City, which means that you may bring a claim to enforce your consumer protection rights in connection with these Conditions of Use in Luxembourg or in the EU country in which you live.
The European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us.
Greenaer Mobility Limited and any of our owners, officers, directors, employees or shareholders will not be liable for any losses or damage that you suffer under the contract which were not a foreseeable consequence of breach of the contract. We are not responsible for indirect losses which were not considered at the time of the contract including, but not limited to, any loss of income or profits, loss of business or goodwill, loss of data, loss of opportunity.
We are not liable for losses that arise in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
Ownership and Responsibility
Legal ownership of the goods ordered is passed to you at the point of delivery. From this point, you are responsible for the safekeeping and correct use of all goods. Greenaer Mobility Limited will not be responsible for any damage or fault arising from incorrect storage or use. The validity and conditions of any refund/return will be affected by any damage considered to be caused through misuse or neglect. If the product wasn’t assembled prior to delivery. Please note that it is always the owners responsibility to ensure that the bike has been assembled to the correct standard and that everything is functioning correctly. If you have any doubt as to your ability to correctly assemble a bike to the correct standard then please visit your local bike shop to have your bike assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic.
Circumstances beyond our reasonable control
We will make every effort to perform our obligations under the sale contract. However, we cannot be held responsible for delays or failure to perform if such delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In the event of a delay, we will perform our obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
You may however prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others – noting as you do, that it may affect the proper and anticipated good usage and functioning of the site. The most effective way to do this is to disable or edit the cookie settings in your browser. For further information on how this can be achieved, please consult the Help section of your web browser.
Storage Fees Policy
In a workshop; any customer item left on our premises or in our possession for the purpose of servicing, repair work or for any other reason must be collected and paid for within 7 days of notification of completion of the services rendered. The customer will be notified by phone call, text or email when the “service” is complete and the item is ready for collection.
If the customer item is not collected within 7 days of notification of completion of services rendered, a €5 a day storage fee will apply from then on.
If the item has not been collected within 30 days of notification of completion of the service, we reserve the right to sell or dispose of the item to compensate for the cost of storage.
For sales; any customer item that has been ready for collection on our premises or in our possession for the purpose of handover, or for any other reason is required to be collected and/or fully paid for within 7 days of notification of completion. The customer will be notified by phone call, text or email when the “item” is ready.
If the customer item is not collected within 7 days of notification of completion, a €5 a day storage fee will apply from then on.
If the item has not been collected within 30 days of notification of completion, we reserve the right to cancel the sale of the item. Any deposits paid will be refunded within 14 days to nominated bank account in customers name. To compensate for the cost of storage, a restocking fee of €150 + any outstanding storage fee will be deducted from any deposits paid.
If the customer have not received an update within 2 weeks of dropping off their bike or sale appointment, unless otherwise agreed, we suggest contacting the shop for an update on the status of their item. We can not guarantee your email or phone number are correctly inputted into our system or that our attempts to contact you were hindered by spam or block filter on your devices.
Warranty is important to us. As a general rule, you will get a 2 year warranty on the eBike system (battery, motor, head-unit, etc.) and 2 year warranty on the frame, however, this can vary slightly from brand to brand and some brands require you to register for an extended warranty. Always read the supplied manual (or request one in digital format If not supplied) for more details and correct usage procedures, any maintenance schedule, or other information that might affect your warranty.
Filing warranty claims is something we rarely need to do, but for your peace of mind it’s good to know that if something on your eBike develops an issue and which is within the scope of the warranty, we will repair or replace it at no cost at all to you as per EU law.
Not covered under warranty are the following:
(this list is non-exhaustive, different manufacturers have different warranties, please refer to your specific manufacturer’s website for more details)
- Normal wear of parts that are subject to wear like chains, bearings, chainrings/sprockets, tyres, tubes, brake pads, rotors, jockey wheels, spokes, nipples, etc. unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer.
- Incorrect assembly by customer or in combination with other products that are not compatible.
- Insufficient maintenance, tampering, misuse, and neglect or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
- Items damaged as a result of the bicycle being involved in an accident or crash.
- Damage caused by improper transport, vandalism or theft.
Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
Under the conditions outlined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive, we operate a 14 day cooling-off returns policy for products that are still in their original condition. (for online purchases)
The right to return goods to us as does NOT apply in the following situations:
- In-store purchases – Goods purchased in our physical store, where customers can physically inspect, assess and in some instances try out/test ride our products.
- Financed Goods – Goods purchased on finance or using cycle scheme vouchers cannot be returned under the 14-days cooling off period. Financed goods are conditional based sales where the consumer is bound to purchase the goods from the outset but do not own the goods until they have fulfilled all conditions of the contract (typically through complete payment of all financial installments).
- Bespoke Items/Special Orders – Any order which has been specified or customized to the customers specifications. This also includes any item which is not typically stocked by Greenaer Mobility Limited and has been ordered in at the request of the customer.
- You have a 14-day cooling-off period during which you can change your mind. The cooling-off period applies to distant contracts, including online purchases but not for personalized items i.e. special orders.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Goods must be accompanied by original receipt/invoice.
- Goods must be in their original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Goods must not be used in any way.
- As outlined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive (2011/83/EU), failure to return items in their original condition will result in deductions from your refund or refusal of a return. As a result, we may make deductions to your refund for any diminution in value of the returned goods where the handling of goods has “gone beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a store”.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us.
- Refunds will be made via the method of payment you used to make your purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the returned goods or cancellation of the order.
- Refunds will be credited to credit/debit card (card refunds will require card present in store) or BACS (IBAN, full name, address of account holder will be required) will be initiated.
- If you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us please email us at email@example.com.
- You can also submit your complaint to an online dispute resolution process operated by the European Commission.
To get in touch with us, you can either Call +353 1 6747 849 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think your goods are faulty please contact us prior to returning them.
Frames, forks and electrical components have different warranty policies – please call us or check the manufacturer’s website, where applicable.
If an item has a defect, that does not appear within the first 30 days, please contact us.
We do reserve the right to refuse a return request if the item appears damaged due to misuse.
Some manufacturers require items be sent directly to them for repairs, please contact our Customer Service for more advice.
If you are returning Faulty Goods, please return them in a clean condition as we are unable to accept any soiled goods.
If you are unsure If you can return a faulty item, or get it repaired, or claim warranty please refer to CCPC at Consumer Rights
All goods should be returned to:
Greenaer Mobility Limited,
Unit 1, 70 Heather Road
Sandyford Business Park
Dublin, D18 H7K7
Republic Of Ireland