Bike Repairs WorkshopWe have a full workshop to repair every type of bike
Our mechanics are passionate about bikes and fully trained to deal with everything from a puncture repair to a full bike rebuild. We do fast turnaround, with most jobs being finished the day they are brought in, and we have a comprehensive range of spares and accessories. We are happy to do every type of job from small adjustments to major reconditions, frame repairs and we work on all types of bike, old and new. We do a free safety check and quote prices in advance, ring you when we are done and we do most jobs the same day.
At Greenaer, we want to keep you cycling smoothly and safely for as long as possible! Proper maintenance is key to staying on the road – here’s a quick guide on how to make sure your ebike lasts!
Often times, the most basic maintenance is overlooked and can cause issues down the road. This list includes easy and cheap maintenance that can extend the life of the components on your bike!
- Check to see if the gears and brakes are working properly, ensure there is no binding or roughness.
- Keep an eye on nuts and bolts to make sure nothing loosens.
- Check tyre condition and pressure, a properly inflated tyre will wear better and reduce the risk of punctures.
- Clean and lube chain to ensure it lasts, resists the elements, and keeps a smooth drivetrain.
Ideally performed twice a year on daily commuters
Proper maintenance of the bicycle’s major components is essential for a well-tuned machine. To ensure your bike is in tip-top shape, we recommend;
- Safety Check
- Basic adjustments of cables and levers
- Diagnosis of overall condition and recommendation if further repairs are needed.
- Strip down, clean & re-greasing of components.
- Complete check of all components on bike, replacing as needed.
- Brake service, including inner and outer casing change.
- Gear cable change and re-tune.
- Wheels tensioned and trued.
Basic ServiceIncludes basic checks and safety adjustments
- Check gears and brakes
- Check nut and bolts
- Pump tires
- Lube Chain
- Test ride
- Diagnose if further repairs required
General ServiceIdeally performed twice per year for daily commuters
- Safety Check
- Basic Adjustments
- Drive train cleaned
- Diagnose if further repairs required – Bottom bracket, pads and cables not included
Overhaul ServiceA compete rebuild of your bike, designed to bring your bike back good as new
- Strip down, clean & re-greasing of components
- Complete check on all components
- Brake service, including inner and outer casing change
- Gear cable change and re-tune
- Wheels tensioned and trued